How To Shave Your Butt Crack - by Manscaping.comHere at Manscaping.com we aren’t afraid to talk about removing hair from anywhere, including how to remove hair from your ass crack. Let’s face it, guys have hair on their ass. It isn’t pretty and I can’t really see why you would want to have hair on your ass, but we do, so we have to deal with it.
You might be able to get away with having some hair in your ass crack, but if you start shaving other areas of your body, you are probably going to have to do some plumber-crack shaving. So let’s talk about how to do it.
1. Shaving your butt crack requires some flexibility. You have to get some type of razor or shaver down and back there. You will probably find this easiest if you put one leg up on a counter A mirror helps to, because even though you may be able to reach back there, you probably can’t see what you are doing.
2. Go electric. Trying to shave your ass crack with a blade sounds like a horrible idea. Sure, you might be able to shave the walls of the chasm, but what about the valley floor, you’ll never get the blade to pivot like that. Also, when using a razor, after the second pass over your skin, the razor starts to irritate your skin. Irritated skin is not something you want to happen inside your bum. So, go electric.
3. Trim your hair first, then shave it. Your electric razor won’t shave long hair, they never do, so use a trimmer to cut the hair down short and then use the shaver to shave it smooth.
4. Start with a clean butt crack. You are invariably going to have to put your hand back there, so you best make sure that your butt crack is clean and dry, otherwise you are going to end up with a major-league stink finger.
5. Finish up with some type of skin protectant. Many people complain of itching and ingrown hairs after shaving their privates, but these folks didn’t stop at Manscaping.com because they didn’t learn about skin protectant. Here is skin protectant that you can use after you have shaved your ass. It will keep you from getting itchy and rashy.
Depending on how quickly your hair grows, you can probably shave your bum weekly, about the same interval you use when shaving your pubes.